Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hellooooo World Wide Web!

Tadaa! Here I am! First of all I must give Janine Evans a shout out for inspiring me to start this blog. Unfortunately, I have no clue whatsoever at this point, whether I'll be acutally be doing this on a regular basis or not. I'd love to, but I know myself too well. In fact, this is not my first blog, I've tried it before and failed miserably after about three entires, because I all of a sudden realized that everything I write in here can actually be SEEN by anybody, yikes! So I guess I have to get over it, because after all, that's what blogging is all about! And since my husband and even my daughter Sofia have a blog, I really don't have an excuse.

So, what is my purpose here? To tell you the truth, I don't really know. I think what I'd like to share with all of you is my ideas, craft projects, recipes, mishaps, photos, and whatever else is going on at the casa Fernandez.

I will periodically post in German so that my family and friends in Switzerland can follow my life, since I'm very bad at calling them...

Well, I guess that's it for now, so thanks folks, for reading and feel free to comment, but please be polite, this is a G rated blog!

luv,
B

No comments: