Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's Day Two Of My Workout Regime

I have started working out again after an umm, maybe 5 month hiatus. We have been really busy, first my daughter and I went to Switzerland to visit my family for six weeks (hubby followed us and stayed with us for the last two weeks, then we got all caught up in the house search, which, I am happy to report now, has ended in acutally moving into our "new" house mid August! Yay, for us! I'm saying "new", because it's actually a fixer-upper, or what's called "Starter Home" in Real Estate lingo. It's acutally in pretty good shape, but I'm sure I will find time to give it a whole separate section in my blog.

So, I have visited my local YMCA this week and got settled in today so that I can use their nifty Fitlinxx program. It's cool because it records my work out and logs my progress automatically! I am very excited about it, because my daughter seems to like the child watch, that's available! phew! It's so much easier to work out, knowing she's having fun, I'll tell ya!

I've been using the elyptical machine and the treadmill, plus some weight lifting machines, but what I'd really like to try out (and I'm going to this Sunday) is their Zumba class (I hope to be looking like the gal with the cut off shirt and blue bra showing off her fabu abs in NO time, folks!)! It is suppose to be great aerobic exercise, as you can see if you click the link. Anyway, I have more possibilities up my sleeve, but I will try these first.

So wish me luck! I have to lose about 20lbs...hmpf

No comments: