Tuesday, October 14, 2008

In Honor Of My Daughter's 2nd Birthday

She will be two years old (!) on Monday the 20th! Wow, I can almost not believe it!
But anyway, we are going to have a little birthday party for her this coming Sunday (not at our house, because as you may remember, the backyard is now torn apart from digging those darned roots!). It will be an ELMO theme, well, you know, we'll have ELMO decorations and party favors and of course ELMO cupcakes! I will be making the cupcakes and please come back to see the pics beginning of next week. I found a really fun way to make his face, but I'll explain once I've got the pics. I was going to have pizza with it (because it's ELMO's favorite food), but decided against it and go with Hot Dogs instead. We'll have all kinds of crazy toppings, such as guacamole, sour cream, tomato, bacon, chili, baked beans, as well as the traditional relish and sauerkraut! Yum! It's a fun way to get the people involved with their food and more fun to present than just pizza. But again, I will go into more detail next week.

So, while I'm starting to stress out over this party (because that's what I do, I'm a perfectionist...) I still somehow find a way to entertain myself! With this You Tube video about ELMO, which is so fitting... Enjoy!




Now, wasn't that fun??

No comments: