Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Puzzle Champ

I am so proud of Sofia. She has just completed her first 24-piece puzzle! I was at Long's Drugs with her today and had picked it up, thinking that even though she's very much into puzzles lately (she's just "graduated" to floor puzzles about a week ago) that she would still a bit too young to complete it (it says 3+ on the box). She was very excited when I told her that it was a puzzle and she wanted to get to it right away. I only had to help her a little bit, like telling her to turn the shape to make it fit, or to look for the characters to try and fit them all together. And she did it! Not once did she get upset or frustrated! I personally, love puzzles and I'm so happy that she is into them as well. Looking forward to many rainy day puzzle days with her!!

1 comment:

Janine Evans said...

nice! Sadie still gets frustrated *really* easily with her very simple puzzles and shape sorters.